Creating Lasting Wedding Ceremonies to Be Remembered
I now pronounce you…
Husband & Wife
Partners in Love
Mr. & Mrs.
We create an atmosphere of heartwarming and personalized ceremonies for couples who are ready to celebrate their love with their family and friends. We pride ourselves in taking the time to learn about your love story so that your story is truly reflected in your ceremony.
Your individuality will be honored and your ceremony will respectfully mirror the truth and wholeness that you both are.
You see yourself as equal partners. You have decided to walk hand in hand, shoulder to shoulder, and forward in the same direction. Your soul mission and purpose are aligned.
We believe that this philosophy can transform the hearts and minds of humanity and contribute significantly to bringing love, harmony, peace and abundance to all people everywhere, without consideration of race, color, gender, sexual orientation, religion, age, or physical conditions.
We believe all people in love are deserving of a beautiful wedding, a sacred ceremony, without judgement or stigma.
We are available to offer our services not only in the city of Calgary, but also on the mountain tops in the Rockies, making your special day memorable and perfect!
Rev. Monika is available by phone and email to begin this process with you.Call the ReverendEmail the Reverend
Some frequently asked questions:
What does it cost?
- Personalized Wedding Ceremony: $ 400.00
- Vow Renewal: $ 350.00
- Rehearsal: $ 125.00
- Wedding Ceremony with Rehearsal: $ 525.00
- Rush Registration: $ 50.00
What about additional costs?
- Travel expenses are added if the ceremony is outside of the city limits of Calgary and are calculated at $0.55/km from my home and return plus GST.
How do I get a marriage licence?
Visit Service Alberta for details on how to obtain a marriage license and other legal requirements
As you anticipate celebrating your commitment to each other by way of a legal wedding ceremony there are a number of important tasks to consider.
It is important that the two of you have a mutual understanding about the kind of wedding you are hoping for.
- Is your dream wedding a large, formal affair where you are surrounded by all of your family and many of your friends?
- Would you prefer a more casual kind of celebration?
- Would you like a theme wedding, perhaps, such as a “Stampede” or “Western” celebration?
- Are there cultural elements that are important for you to incorporate into your day?
Whatever you decide will affect the next important steps in planning your day.
How do I go about choosing a date?
When choosing a date and time for your wedding consider the following:
- Long weekends, holidays and other significant dates (such as Valentine’s day or New Year’s Eve) are popular, so it is important to ensure that you reserve your wedding service and reception venue(s), and Reverend Monika as soon as possible following the selection of your date to avoid disappointment.
- Adjusting your date. If you have your hearts set on a particular venue for your ceremony and reception, you might need to adjust your date in order to secure your perfect setting. It would also be a good idea to check with those people who are important to have present at your wedding to ensure their availability as well.
- The more formal and elaborate your wedding plans, the more time you will need to attend to all of the details that will make your wedding a perfect, so keep this in mind as one of the factors you consider when selecting the date of your wedding.
Rev. Monika is available to help with vows, rituals and the atmosphere of your wedding ceremony in a professional, dependable, and thoughtful manner.
Wedding Ceremony Query