I now pronounce you…
Partners in Love
Mr. & Mrs.
Some frequently asked questions:
What does it cost?
- Personalized Wedding Ceremony: $ 400.00
- Vow Renewal: $ 350.00
- Rehearsal: $ 125.00
- Wedding Ceremony with Rehearsal: $ 525.00
- Rush Registration: $ 50.00
What about additional costs?
- Travel expenses are added if the ceremony is outside of the city limits of Calgary and are calculated at $0.55/km from my home and return plus GST.
How do I get a marriage licence?
Visit Service Alberta for details on how to obtain a marriage license and other legal requirements
As you anticipate celebrating your commitment to each other by way of a legal wedding ceremony there are a number of important tasks to consider.
It is important that the two of you have a mutual understanding about the kind of wedding you are hoping for.
- Is your dream wedding a large, formal affair where you are surrounded by all of your family and many of your friends?
- Would you prefer a more casual kind of celebration?
- Would you like a theme wedding, perhaps, such as a “Stampede” or “Western” celebration?
- Are there cultural elements that are important for you to incorporate into your day?
Whatever you decide will affect the next important steps in planning your day.
How do I go about choosing a date?
When choosing a date and time for your wedding consider the following:
- Long weekends, holidays and other significant dates (such as Valentine’s day or New Year’s Eve) are popular, so it is important to ensure that you reserve your wedding service and reception venue(s), and Reverend Monika as soon as possible following the selection of your date to avoid disappointment.
- Adjusting your date. If you have your hearts set on a particular venue for your ceremony and reception, you might need to adjust your date in order to secure your perfect setting. It would also be a good idea to check with those people who are important to have present at your wedding to ensure their availability as well.
- The more formal and elaborate your wedding plans, the more time you will need to attend to all of the details that will make your wedding a perfect, so keep this in mind as one of the factors you consider when selecting the date of your wedding.
Rev. Monika is available to help with vows, rituals and the atmosphere of your wedding ceremony in a professional, dependable, and thoughtful manner.
Wedding Ceremony Query